Sunday, July 7: workshops, opening reception
Monday, July 8: plenary session, technical sessions, CSBE AGM, BBQ, guest program
Tuesday, July 9: technical tours, banquet
Wednesday, July 10: plenary session, technical sessions, guest program (to wrap up by 3:00 pm)
- Workshop #1: Sharpening your Technical Communication Skills
- Workshop #2: Modeling Crop & Soil Flow Using Discrete Element Method
- Workshop #3: Renewable Energy: Solar PV and Solar Thermal Systems
- Workshop #4: Renewable Energy: Biomass
- Technical Tour #1: Gardiner Dam-Lake Diefenbaker, Canada-Saskatchewan Irrigation Development Center, Irrigation Farms
- Technical Tour #2: Pound Maker Feedlot and Ethanol Plant - Western Beef Development Center - Cargill Canola Crushing Plant.
- Technical Tour #3: Canadian Light Source (CLS) – CNH Saskatoon Plant – New U of S Dairy Barn
- April 2nd, 2013 Online registration opening
- April 15, 2013 Notification of acceptance
- June 7, 2013 Early bird registration ending
- June 28, 2013 Paper submission deadline
Visit the Program section to learn more about available workshops, technical tours, guest program and activities.